10 March 2013

Weekend 10 march

Hello my readers,
it's me again:)this weekend was simply day,I woke up early as usual:)I made  a good breakfast.weekend's breakfast is special for us,,after we had had breakfast we went out all together ,My elder boy and I rode bicycle around our home ,it was very relaxing and peaceful,and then we went to albi mall for shopping,we had planned to barbecue earlier last week for today,,unfourtanetly the weather didn't allow us to do that,,it was so windy that we had to enter indoors,,and then I baked the chickens which I prepared for barbecue,also we went to mitrovice yesterday to have lunch,,yesterday weather was better than today,,kids enjoyed in the park where is in front of the restaurant,one more week is over ,,also today as well,,good bye everybody..





1 comment:

tatlihayat said...

meltem senin icin sag tarafta ceviri icin link koydum