26 March 2013

DING DONG!!Dikkat

hello everyone;
I am so careful when I am in the kitchen,, I explored that it is  vinegar,,so useful to clean anywhere in the house,,for instance,,I put on my dishwasher as polisher,,at the same time,I use for washing machine,,instead of fabric softener,,,believe me ,,result is suprising ,,my clothes are softer and cleaner anymore,,I put some vinegar my dishwasher and washing machine,,it is unbelivable,,however,I say that is more healty,,you know,,detergent is unhealty and it involves chemical things,,to exemplify  after washing machine gets fabric softener ,,it passes rinse department,,and this department doesn't get very much water to rinse,,namely,,due to this reason, we smell distinctive odor ,,also this odor causes allergic problems especially winter time,,because we mostly dry our clothes inside of house ...also whenever  I go to supermarket ,I never prefer kosova's foods,,I always check ''expired date'',,even my big one became used to ..when I was little ,the world was cleaner..unfortunately day by day ..environment is being worse...

(Mutfakta dikkatliyimdir,son yillarda biliyorsunuz su bu iyi saglikli sagliksiz derken,,demoralize ettiler bizleri ,,bugunlerde sirkeyi kesfetimm,,ev temizliginde bulasik makinesinde,camasir makinesinde heryerde kulanmaya basladim,,bulasik makinesinde parlatici olarak camasir makinesinde yumusatici olarak,inanin camasirda hic koku olmuyor sirke kokusu,,kisin evin icinde kuruyan camasirlar,alerjik problemlerede yol aciyor)


No comments: