08 December 2012

Weekend activity

Hello my dear readers,,the weather was so windy and cold in here,,,but my kids need to go out,,that's why we decided to go play ground..they had good time..my little one even played there :) thenn  we went to parku restaurant in ferizaj...while we were returning they sleptt in the car..when we arrived our house,,we saw a dog,,it was looking hungry  ,,my husband asked me,,'is there some bread at our house",,,we gave it some bread,,we were happy because it was looking us happy ,,we are not living  alone in the world..so that we must help who needs help ,,,,...see you my next writing...always smile...
benaf  ferizaj




parku restaurant

they are so calm kids:))who believe this...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like a beautiful time with family! Very nice, enjoy. Kids grow fast. :)

tatlihayat said...

..you make me happy with your comments.. christinaa..