21 February 2013

Durres

Hi my dear readers,
We needed to go on holiday to rest,,finally this day came..  we went to somewhere where  is in durres in albania for weekend.,,we had good time,,the weather is hot enough to get around.The smell of Adriatic Sea is  something else,,walking on the beach ,however seaside is too dirty to swim,,Dinner which was involving kinds of fish was awesome. listening to sound of the sea was rather relaxing..as a result..we had good time as we are four family.it is a requirement that people go on holiday,especially in pristina:),on account of the fact that  pristina is too boring to live..anyway,,this day is over too,  I am not sure what it is time now,,I feel tired,however I am gratified to write here ,moreover the music is being listened on radio,,music is something else for me,,I enjoy listening, I will have slept a couple of minutes later.,,these were  my last  wordss,  good nighttt:))



No comments: