12 January 2013

The Meeting of My Birthday

Hello my readers,
Today, I met with my friends at a cafe for my birtday celebration..thank you everyone again,,we had good time,,you know,,birthdays are always  a special time,,my birthdaydate defines my purpose in my life, because  life starts with birth,,anyway..when  my birthday comes up,I am excited,but at the same time I feel bad.. different feelings together..maybe I want to feel special because of my birth..I will publish today's photos,,these are memory for me..I want to wish  living at good world with good people ,,,without war..thank you my god for everything(health,kids,family,...)...I am thankful..see you my next writing..






2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday my dear friend!!! I believe you will have a wonderful year because you are special and a very friendly and dear person. The pictures look great!

tatlihayat said...

thank you a lot,,also you have good heart as well..